I absolutely love avocados and this is one of my favourite things to eat, it’s so simple but really tasty and super-healthy.
Avocados have so many amazing health benefits. They’re full of heart-loving monounsaturated fats as well as omega-3, vitamin E, vitamin B6 and folic acid. Basically, they’re great for our cardiovascular health, our brain health, they’re good for our digestive systems, they help to balance our blood sugars plus they have anti-ageing benefits and help to give us amazing naturally-glowing skin. What’s not to love?!
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 4 slices of seeded wholemeal bread
- A drizzle of olive oil
- A sprinkle of dried chilli flakes
- A small pinch of sea salt
- Toast the bread
- Halve the avocado, remove the stone and roughly chop the flesh
- Pop the avocado onto the toast,sprinkle with the sea salt, dried chilli flakes and drizzle with olive oil
- Serve with a rocket salad