I’ll happily hold my hands up and admit that generally, puddings are NOT my strong point. I love eating them but making them? Not so much.
However, pregnancy has definitely given me something of a sweet tooth so I thought I’d have a play with a really simple, foolproof vegan recipe involving two of my favourite sweet things (chocolate and raspberries) and this is the result…
PS Even if I say so myself, they taste kind of amazing!
- 2 x 85g bars of dark chocolate (minimum 65% cocoa)
- 2/3 tin of coconut milk (full fat)
- 2 large handfuls of raspberries (fresh or frozen will be fine)
- Dried rose petals and sugar to decorate (optional)
- Boil a pan of water
- Break the chocolate into chunks and pop them into a Pyrex jug or bowl
- Gently place the jug or bowl into the pan to slowly melt the chocolate (be careful not to get any water in the chocolate)
- Once all the chocolate is melted slowly add the coconut milk, stirring as you go
- Place a few raspberries into the bottom of the ramekin dishes
- Slowly pour the chocolate and coconut milk mixture over the top of the raspberries
- Pop in the fridge for at least a couple of hours to set
- Decorate as you so wish, serve and enjoy!